A tourism or accommodation business sale needs a specialist business broking team
At Accommodation Business Brokers, we specialise solely in tourism and accommodation businesses. Our keen understanding of the Australian tourism industry, it’s many tourist hotspots and unique regions make us the most knowledgeable brokerage around.
Our highly trained business brokers are stationed in many key tourist destinations but are also willing and able to travel to assist.
We hold in-depth knowledge and experience with many different types of properties including; Boutique Hotels, Motels, Holiday Resorts, Apartment Complex’s, Retirement and Over 55’s Residences, Caravan Parks and Backpacker Accommodation.
We assist with freehold and leasehold arrangements, alongside management rights for owners where the property is managed, maintained and cared for rather than sold.
We have Australia’s tourism and travel destinations covered!
We also assist owners with properties across many different geographic locations from rural to coastal, city to off-the-beaten-track. In fact, many motel sales we’ve successfully sold have been along key travel routes.
Our locations and tourist destinations include but are not limited to;
- Brisbane, the Gold Coast, Sunshine Coast, Surfers Paradise, Noosa, Whitsunday Islands, Cape Tribulation, Mount Isa, Cairns, Airlie Beach, Townsville, Bundaberg and Toowoomba and beyond in Queensland QLD.
- Sydney, the Central Coast, South Coast, Forster, Coffs Harbour, Port Macquarie, Shoalhaven, Batemans Bay, Jervis Bay, Jindabyne, Tamworth, Orange, Byron, Ballina and Lismore in New South Wales NSW.
- Melbourne, Torquay, Great Ocean Road, Grampians, Port Phillip Island, Mornington Peninsula, Yarra Valley and Falls Creek in Victoria VIC.
- Adelaide, Adelaide Hills, and Kangaroo Island in South Australia SA.
- Perth, Margaret River, Monkey Mia, and Broome in Western Australia WA.
- Canberra, Wagga Wagga and Bowral in the Australian Capital Territory ACT.
- Darwin, Katherine, and Litchfield in the North Territories NT.
Get the right business broking team on your side!
With Accommodation Business Brokers’ breadth of accommodation sales expertise and Australia-wide geographical reach, you’ll find no better suited or energised team. Financially-astute and negotiation-savvy, our experts are in a league of their own.
Get in touch to discuss your situation and future goals today.